-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Tarek Mokhtar Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 9:54 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Positive Connection

I think the ambiguity stems from the lack of definition of what defines
positive, is it 10 pounds, 100, or a 1000?, is a single nail all what is
needed or a few bolts? maybe it should be some percentage of the axial load,
 as you said, it is too broad

Tarek Mokhtar, SE