Re: Positive Connection

I thought that was  still in the building code? It was always 5% of any
dead load being supported. I've always interpreted the "positive
connection" as adding clips and straps where toe nails have previously
worked. Of course, the term as it applies to steel construction would be a
bit different.

--
David Topete, SE