The Fifty - Nine - Story Crisis

"But I was haunted by a hunch that it was something I'd better look into,"

An article about the Citicorp tower. I knew of the incident but not of the
details revealed in this article. Very interesting read, and it's sure to
initiate some self-reflection.

It's a testament to the character of those involved the incident was resolved
 safely, and (relatively) amicably.

Nick Fanger, SE

Kish Rigging, Inc.
5400 Commerce Ave.