Re: Positive connection

Frank,

This is all about seismic - wind is a whole different story.
Thanks,

Steve
______________________________
V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
2081 Business Center Drive #105
Irvine CA 92612
949-552-5244
sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com

On Apr 22, 2014, at 2:26 PM, "Yang, Frank" <Frank.Yang(--nospam--at)abam.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I'm not sure if this discussion is limited to just seismic.  However, if
> you Google "hurricane Katrina bridge uplift", you'll find many examples
> of bridge deck being picked up by the storm surge and deposited a "few"
> feet from the piers.
>
> Frank

Truncated 957 characters in the previous message to save energy.