Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
- Subject: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?
- From: "Polhemus, William" <wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:00:33 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- List-subscribe: <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSCfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Anybody do anything up around Edmonton way? I need some ideas on how to handle a substructure that we'd normally do with sheet pile, but I've got bedrock issues. Don't think I'm driving sheets 2-3 meters into that stuff. Any insights would be welcome, online or off. William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E. Lead Civil/Structural Engineer CRA Engineering Group, Inc. 6320 Rothway Suite 100 Houston, TX 77040 Phone: (713) 734-3090 Direct: (832) 485-5251 Cell: (281) 450-8426 Fax: (832)485-5213 Email: wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com http://www.craworld.com/ [CRA since 1976 + 50best_colour] [CRA-SMART_l-c] This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at a telephone number shown above or by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any copies. You are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication without consent is strictly prohibited. Thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Post your message to the list by sending it to: SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com. The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web. These archives are located at: http://archive.mail-list.com/SEAINT-SEAOSC To contact the list owner, send your message to: SEAINT-SEAOSC-list-owner(--nospam--at)mail-list.com. Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG) To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here. <http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=seaintma%40euken.net>
- Prev by Subject: RE: Balcony Post base dessign
- Next by Subject: RE: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?
- Previous by thread: Re: Beam to Girder Connection Problem
- Next by thread: RE: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?