Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?

Bill,

I'm retired now or I would offer to help you myself, I don't know any Edmonton engineers but there are a number of Calgary based engineers, both structural and geotechnical, that I could refer you to. Send me a little more detail on the project and I will provide you with a referral or two.

Regards,

Daryl