Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
- Subject: Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?
- From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 05:50:50 -0500
- List-subscribe: <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSCfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Guys, I just want to chat about typical options. We have a geotechnical engineer, but he's not really experienced in this particular region. And since I don't get to pick the geotech, I'm stuck with him. William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E. 5 > On May 1, 2014, at 1:42 AM, Daryl <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca> wrote: > > Bill, > > I'm retired now or I would offer to help you myself, I don't know any > Edmonton engineers but there are a number of Calgary based engineers, both > structural and geotechnical, that I could refer you to. Send me a little > more detail on the project and I will provide you with a referral or two. > Regards, Daryl > >> On 30/04/2014 4:00 PM, Polhemus, William wrote: >> Anybody do anything up around Edmonton way? I need some ideas on how to >> handle a substructure that we'd normally do with sheet pile, but I've got >> bedrock issues. Don't think I'm driving sheets 2-3 meters into that stuff. >> Any insights would be welcome, online or off. >> William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E. >> Lead Civil/Structural Engineer >> CRA Engineering Group, Inc. >> 6320 Rothway >> Suite 100 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Post your message to the list by sending it to: SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com. The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web. These archives are located at: http://archive.mail-list.com/SEAINT-SEAOSC To contact the list owner, send your message to: SEAINT-SEAOSC-list-owner(--nospam--at)mail-list.com. Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG) To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here. <http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=seaintma%40euken.net>
- Prev by Subject: Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?
- Next by Subject: Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?
- Previous by thread: Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?
- Next by thread: Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?