Re: Basements in the Wilds of Alberta?

Bill,
The job I referred to previously had to go down 15'. The contractor had to hoe-ram it. Water was pouring into it like Niagara Falls as it was below the Niagara escarpment. The contractor had to excavate a deeper hole beside it to drain the water away so he could work in the hole. Two pumps were necessary.
Gary