SMACNA Manual

Hi

I'm looking for the "Ip" factor for ducting seismic load calcs.  We don't
have that factor here unless it's an importance factor but it is in ASCE-7
to which the SMANCNA manual pledges loyalty.

I don't have a copy of ASCE-7 so would a kind soul, pretty please, be able
to send me the appropriate clauses etc for ducting calcs?

TIA

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC
Victoria, BC

Canada
Email:  <mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net

hst_ngc4414_9925Please consider the environment before printing out this
e-mail