Re: Micro Piles

Hello Bill,

FHWA has a PDF document entitled "Micropile Design and
Construction Guidelines" that you might find useful.  It pops
right up with a Google search of Micropile design and construction
reference manual.

There are more papers that you can download and you may want to
compare them to the Federal Highway's paper to see which you like
best.  If the project is a transportation project, then you may have to
follow the FHWA's document.

Hope that helps,
Lloyd

On 15 May 2014 at 13:53, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. wrote:

> I am looking for references on micro pile design and detailing.
>
> Thank you,
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
> A L L E N   D E S I G N S
> Consulting Structural Engineers