-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: May-19-14 3:34 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Wood Shear Wall Deflections?

Where can I find the formula and an example of a wood shear wall with an
opening designed for force transfer around openings, not perforated?

Thank you,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
A L L E N   D E S I G N S
Consulting Structural Engineers