Re: Wood Shear Wall Deflections?

Bill,

Well, if you want to foot the bill, RISA 3D will do FTAO with the results
showing the deflections due to HD's, wall, etc. Don't know of any otehr
software that will do this. Enercalc was supposed to several years ago,
(plywood shear walls with oepnings), but they kind of dropped the ball on
this as well as other dissapointments.

Larry Hauer, S.E.