Re: Allen, TX HS stadium

No official report has been issued but a prelim report is located here <http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/50465660.html> jan-15-2014.pdf. The local news has been quick to list deficiencies that have been leaked from the final report.

Here is another link on the problem:<http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/05/20/allen-isd-stadium-inspections-were-responsibility-of-school-city/>

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/