-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Daryl Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:14 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Allen, TX HS stadium

Fellow engineers,

         Given things that Bill Polhemus has said (also from other
sources) only parts of Texas actually have a building code.  One good question
 might be "Is there actually a building code in force that is applicable to
 this stadium?"

regards,

Daryl

On 22/05/2014 5:39 AM, Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. wrote:
> ooh, nice one.
> Gary
> On 5/21/2014 6:48 PM, Matthew Stuart wrote:
>> The real question is, did the EOR pass his criminal background check
>> for the Board.
>>
>> D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural

Truncated 484 characters in the previous message to save energy.