Re: Allen, TX HS stadium

Wow! The crack illustration looks like the USGS faulting map for
California.

I think this is quite a telling statement from the article...:

"The firm identified areas in the stadium where the load demand on the
structure exceeded accepted building standards by 10 to 20 percent. In
isolated locations, that number was greater than 70 percent, according to
the firm’s analysis.

“The deficiencies are outside of acceptable margins for error,” the firm
 said in a letter."

We can probably argue that 5% over is okay, but 70%? That's a misfire.

--
David Topete, SE