Repair of Water Damaged LVL Beams

My supervisor asked me to take a look at some water damaged beams at his
house.  The beams are LVL lumber and appear to be two 1 ¾" wide x 18" deep
 beams sistered together.  One beam has experienced a fairly large loss of
section and some of the others have small areas that appear bad.  Other than
 complete replacement ( with its associated $$$) are there any ways to repair
 LVL lumber?  I realize that the beam that has lost a lot of its section
will need replacement.

[Garver]

Kipp A. Martin P.E., S.E.
Project Manager