Re: Repair of Water Damaged LVL Beams

There are some methods of removing the bad portions of the material and replacing with epoxies. One has to be careful with the detailing so that the finished integrity is a strong as the original. We have done this extensively at the San Leandro Marina where wood portions of the docks supporting the bathrooms had to be replaced. (around 1990)

Neil