Re: Repair of Water Damaged LVL Beams

I'd recommend having a field engineer for the LVL manufacturer review the
damage.

You're best bet though is to sister on steel plates or channels to assume
the loading, and check the LVL's to assume the full shear at their
supports. After the LVL's have dried, and the water source has been
fixed... :-)

--
David Topete, SE