RE: Allen, TX HS stadium

Yeah. Which was the result of a MANDATE by a Federal judge.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Davis Parsons Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:38 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Allen, TX HS stadium

Plus the inequities of the robin hood Texas school funding. All "rich"
districts have to pay the state their excess (as determined by the state)
property tax money to be distributed to districts with a lesser tax base.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas
817.366.0976

On 5/22/2014 11:00 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
> We've got lots of examples of this here.
>
> One reason why my wife - a public school teacher - quit her job to
> stay home and homeschool our granddaughter who lives with us.
>
> The public schools have gone to pot quickly since the Federal
> Government got involved in funding and mandating ****. The last thing
> anyone worries about is whether the kids are learning.

Truncated 547 characters in the previous message to save energy.