Re: Square bar reinf. steel

I have a PCA article from '98 that indicates the reinforcing steel was
likely Intermediate grade 40 ksi steel for that era.  The concrete strength
is conservative at 2,000 psi, but could be 3,000 psi, based on ASCE 41-06
table 6-3.  Is there no indication of the concrete strength on the
as-builts?

--
David Topete, SE