Re: Allen, TX HS stadium

Doesn't seem to be much of a Robin Hood tax if a school district can pony up 60 million for a stadium.
On 5/22/2014 8:38 AM, Davis Parsons wrote:
Plus the inequities of the robin hood Texas school funding. All "rich" districts have to pay the state their excess (as determined by the state) property tax money to be distributed to districts with a lesser tax base.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas