Re: Allen, TX HS stadium

As Joel (I believe) previously mentioned, the architect likely had
engineering in house.  Most times, the architect gets all the kudos when
something new and different is built, but the only time the SE gets air
time is when something fails...

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:

> It seem like that when projects are proudly announced/displayed the
> architects and general contractor are in front with the
> structural/MEP/civil pushed to the background.  Maybe that is not such a
> bad idea. There doesn't seem to be any identification of the structural
> engineers.
>

> On 5/22/2014 9:50 AM, Ricardo Gonzalez wrote:
>
>> Agreed.  This is another case of media concentrating on architects and
>> contractors while ignoring structural engineers.  This appears to be a
>> structural engineering and construction issue.  The architect is in the
>> hook, for sure as the AOR.
>>
>> Ricardo G. Gonzalez, P.E.
>> C S W | S T 2
>> CSW/Stuber-Stroeh Engineering Group, Inc.
>> 45 Leveroni Court, Novato, CA  94949
>> Civil Engineering ∙ Structural Engineering
>> Planning ∙ Land Surveying & Mapping

Truncated 757 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
David Topete, SE