Thank you very much.

Regards,

Daryl Richardson
On 22/05/2014 10:20 PM, Martin Li wrote:
Larry,

Last time when I worked on an existing 1930's concrete building, Mr. Harold Sprague found an useful book "Reinforced Concrete Floors dated 1925 & revised in 1930" for me. If you give me your email, I will send it to you. Martin Li, P.E.

Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:58:27 -0700
From: lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Square bar reinf. steel
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com

To All,

I am working on the placement of some heavy HVAC units on top of an existing concrete roof of a building built in the '30's, (actuall have the plans!). The concrete joists spaced at 24" o.c. call for a 5/8" square reinf. bar and 3/4" sq. reinf. bar at the bottom. I am assuming this is the actual size, so that the 3/4" sq. area is 0.56 sq. in., not the 0.44