Adding Stainless Steel Base Plates

To All,

I am designing the anchorage of some beer tanks to a concrete slab and the
tanks are all stainless steel with base plates that are too small- so must
weld on a larger plate. I know nothing about the grade of stainless steel
for the existing plates, so can someone give me a generic stainless steel
ASTM and what it's Fy would be? Also, the electrodes for welding stainless
steel?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Hauer, S.E.