-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:40 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Adding Stainless Steel Base Plates

To All,

I am designing the anchorage of some beer tanks to a concrete slab and the
tanks are all stainless steel with base plates that are too small- so must
weld on a larger plate. I know nothing about the grade of stainless steel
for the existing plates, so can someone give me a generic stainless steel
ASTM and what it's Fy would be? Also, the electrodes for welding stainless
steel?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Hauer, S.E.