RE: Adding Stainless Steel Base Plates

Try www.ssina.com first.
I did stainless steel design couple years ago.  I might find more info for
you later.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com </div><div>Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Adding

I am designing the anchorage of some beer tanks to a concrete slab and the
tanks are all stainless steel with base plates that are too small- so must
weld on a larger plate. I know nothing about the grade of stainless steel
for the existing plates, so can someone give me a generic stainless steel
ASTM and what it's Fy would be? Also, the electrodes for welding stainless
steel?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Hauer, S.E.