-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of J Johnston Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:04 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] USGS Web Site

Is USGS site down again, or just my computer?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:19 PM, <lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> wrote:

> The below USGS web site for getting site accerations seems to be always
> down:
>
> <http://geohazards.usgs.gov/designmaps/us/application.php>
>
> Does anyone have another source for getting such info.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Larry Hauer, S.E.

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information
 that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying
or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is
 strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your