Re: Masonry Question

A planchecker once asked for something like this giving "it will make me
feel more comfortable" as a reason.

______________________________
V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
2081 Business Center Drive #105
Irvine CA 92612
949-552-5244
sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com

On Jun 4, 2014, at 12:01 PM, "T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E." <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com>
 wrote:

> Not only is it over the top, Tarek, but I am curious what code section
> s/he cites to reference this requirement. A city ordinance perhaps?
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
> A L L E N   D E S I G N S
> Consulting Structural Engineers
> 33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221
> San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
> V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536
> www.AllenDesigns.com

Truncated 499 characters in the previous message to save energy.