Re: Masonry Question

Idiotic as it was (increase the anchor diameter by ¼", and the embedment
by 2") the requirement in my case was the last holdout of the initial list
of like 12 comments.   After a couple of teleconferences with the building
official and planchecker on one side and a hysterical client on the other
side,  I decided that it was wise to cave in on this single issue.  And I
did.

V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers