Crane Runway Bracing Vibration

Fellow listers,
I have a problem that I have never run into before. I designed a free standing crane rwy for a 30 ton EOT crane. The column centres are approx 28.5 ft, with only 5 bays and the columns are braced about the weak axis by X-bracing in one bay (at centre of rwy, both sides) consisting of L6x4x5/16 with the long leg horizontal, connected by a bolt where the 2 angles cross. When the crane starts up and starts travelling down-aisle, the bracing vibrates to the annoyance of the customer and his workers. The vibration is out of the plane of the X-bracing. This does not happen if the crane starts elsewhere, and just passes over the braced bay. First, I had the existing bracing pulled tighter - did'n't work. Next, I added reinforcing angles i.e, boxed the angles but that did not solve the problem. My next attempt will be to add a horiz strut between the columns and then connect that to the X-bracing with a short length of angle to the centre of the X-bracing so it will prevent or decrease the amount of out-of -plane motion.
    Can any of the members suggest another solution?
Gary