-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Daryl Richardson Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 5:32 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Crane Runway Bracing Vibration

Bill, Gary,

         Actually, if one of the end trucks (or, for that matter, one of the
 wheels) is misalligned the problem won't go away until the misallignment
is corrected.  No matter how much structure Gary builds the "crabing" or
"racking" will not go away and may, in fact, result in some problem that is
worse that vibrating bracing.

         I still have a good relationship with my former client who sell,
install, and maintain, all manner of cranes.  I will pick their brains and
see if I can come up with some more ideas.

         Thanks for reminding me of the misallignment problem.

Regards,

Daryl
On 08/06/2014 2:11 PM, Polhemus, William wrote:
> Observation: The CAUSE might be mechanical, but the PROBLEM is,

Truncated 749 characters in the previous message to save energy.