-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 1:41 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bay Bridge's troubled China connection

The lack of quality control in nearly every product made in Red China, from
 structural steel to dog food to baby formula, is LEGENDARY.

Yet we are still lured by the shiny object called "cheap stuff."

"You get what you pay for" is something so obvious you'd think the smartest
 people on the planet - that is, those who are running and administering our
 government at all the various levels - would have heard of it by now.

V. I. Lenin is said to have declared that the capitalists would "sell us the
 rope by which we will hang them."

This is the converse of that: We're buying the cr*p from the Commies that
will murder our economy.