-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Pappas, Glen J Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:18 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Definition of "Service" Loads

Larry, I use IBC, & although it doesn't define Service loads, it implies
that service loads are nominal dead, live, wind, etc. loads (i.e., D, L, W,
 etc. BEFORE you factor them for use in either LRFD/strength or ASD/WSD).
See IBC 1604.3, Serviceability.

Glen