-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Polhemus Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:24 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Definition of "Service" Loads

I have never heard or seen any publication, software, etc, that defined
"service load" as anything other than "loads that occur at the service level."

A "factored load" is in fact a "factored SERVICE load."

Anyone implying anything else does not understand the term.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5

> On Jun 12, 2014, at 3:21 PM, Jim Getaz <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com> wrote:
>
> Larry,
> I wish that term would go away. It used to mean unfactored loads, but I
> can never tell these days. "Factored" and "unfactored" are clear to everyone,
> I think. Jim

Truncated 581 characters in the previous message to save energy.