Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 6:28 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Fusible link / deflection clip at rated wall

I have a strange situation where I need to provide a deflection clip to tie
 the shaft stud wall to the roof beams.  The wall needs to be rated so the
connector also has to be fusible.  I can find fusible aluminum clips that
may be able to be modified, but I would like to find a simpler situation.
--
*
Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer