Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Fusible link / deflection clip at rated wall

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
It's called the BlazeFrame by Clark Dietrich. The ad is on pg 9 of the June
2014 "Structure" magazine. Is this what you may be looking for? The website

Good luck.

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)> wrote:

> I have a strange situation where I need to provide a deflection clip to
> tie the shaft stud wall to the roof beams.  The wall needs to be rated so
> the connector also has to be fusible.  I can find fusible aluminum clips
> that may be able to be modified, but I would like to find a simpler
> situation.
> --
> *
> Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer
> BBFM Engineers, Inc. <>
> 510 L Street, Suite 200 | Anchorage, Alaska 99501
> Ph: (907)274-2236 | Direct: (907)270-2240 | Web:

David Topete, SE

Post your message to the list by sending it to: 

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web.
These archives are located at:

To contact the list owner, send your message to:

Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG)

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here.