GT-STRUDL

Did y'all see that Intergraph has purchased GT-STRUDL?

Man that takes me back.

1986. I was finishing my MS, while working full-time designing highway
bridges.

We had Intergraph workstations and a VAX 8200 minicomputer at work. We also
 had GT-STRUDL on the VAX. I used it for doing post-tensioned box girder
design.

I also used it to do the FEA for my thesis, on prestressed hollow concrete
poles for power transmission lines, particularly the hand-holes at the bases
 thereof.

Good times.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5