Re: Basic Anchorage Capacity

JJ, I have a quick and dirty spreadsheet I use for rebar, but emphasis is
on "dirty". I'm probably the only person who could understand it.

For bolts and other embedments, given how complex a subject that is, better
 to grab one of the freebie applications out there, like HILTI Profis or
Simpson Strong-Tie anchor designer.

IMO "simple charts" are worthless because the **** code has such complex
provisions. But it took me very little time to put my spreadsheet together
and it helped me understand the provisions.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5