Re: Basic Anchorage Capacity

JJ, as long as that's the Building Code that applies to your jurisdiction I
 don't see why you couldn't.

However, my opinion (which you didn't solicit): I'd use Profis or Simpson
Strong-Tie Anchor Designer. They're free, they allow you to have control
over many of the various conditions you might encounter (for which the IBC
chart might not be appropriate) and they also handle post-installed anchors
 which most of us run into frequently enough.

As you are still in the Neolithic (😜), I see that Simpson has an ASD
version and I believe Profis does too.

https://www.us.hilti.com/profis-anchor

http://www.strongtie.com/software/

Oh, and I just noticed this: