Re: Cranes - 2 items

Thanks Himanshu,
I have all the CMAA crane publications. I was not specific enough. My big concern is the seismic requirements, as I have never had to work with those requirements specifically for California (or the USA actually). I was not aware of the ASME documents. Do they give an example of EQ loading on a EOT crane or a gantry crane?
Gary