Small Business Plan

I am setting out to establish my own structural engineering design consulting
 office. As I have worked for a handful of small offices in the past and
have a very good idea of what I will need to conduct my business. I am looking
 to formalize it as a plan to satisfy the needs of prospective lenders now.
 Perhaps someone can share a sample plan, including a list of expenses, etc..
 that might assist me in my negotiations, or perhaps point me to a good
reference that will get me going on pulling it together myself. I do not
think I need much detail, or an MBA to do this ..  Any and all advice would
 be greatly appreciated.

Michel Blangy, P.E.
Hermosa Beach, CA