-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 10:20 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Small Business Plan

Have someone - not YOU - be the business agent, as in the person who picks
up the phone and calls the clients to gently remind them they have overdue
invoices.

Oh...and make damn sure you address ALL your taxes up front. That nearly
killed me.