Re: Small Business Plan

Michel,
Taxes should be straight forward - in the beginning - so don’t worry much.
 Especially if you have a good accountant familiar with small business. Work
 load will be your first priority.  DIVERSIFY - try not to rely on one
industry, one client, etc. Don’t count on “commitments” and don’t
reduce your price too much.  It may be against the rules in general - and
may come back biting you in the future.  When you get the volume - then you
can reduce your fees. Your main selling point is the quality and timeliness
of your work. Expenses should be MINIMAL - in the beginning.  I would suggest
not to invest too much until you are firm on your feet, and this will take
at least 2 years. Not sure what you expect to borrow - again, try to keep
initial expenses to a minimum. Inquire about the professional liability
insurance. Good luck.

Steve Gordin SE