Re: Small Business Plan

LOL.  I did not went to no business school :).
What I meant is that if you consistently get a lot of work from the same
client, he may get a discount.  Everybody's happy. SG

On Jul 23, 2014, at 7:55 PM, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. <bill(--nospam--at)ALLENDESIGNS.COM>
 wrote:

> "When you get the volume - then you can reduce your fees."
>
> I guess I went to a different business school. I would recommend to _raise_
> fees when the desired volume is attained.
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
> ALLEN DESIGNS
> Consulting Structural Engineers
> 33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221
> San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
> V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536

Truncated 1120 characters in the previous message to save energy.