election yard sign

Hello ALL,

I'm running for the Mission Viejo City Council this November. Would any of
the list's members & Mission Viejo Residents like Bill Allen(?) and others
be interested
to allow me to place a yard sign on their property? Your help is greatly
appreciated. Please e-mail me privately at: djk1engineering(--nospam--at)gmail.com
and I'll stop by to bring you one. Thank you. Any help is greatly
appreciated.    PS: If anyone may be interested in a small donation to my
campaign please visit:
http://djk4mv.wordpress.com/donation/  for details. Thx

Sincerely,

*Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.- *Principal
*DJK Engineering* - Mission Viejo CA.
Ph: 949/458-9169  Fax: 949/458-9059
Websites:http://djkdesigns.tripod.com
http://homeplandesigns.tripod.com
Facebook & Twitter: DJK ENGINEERING

"Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it
may not be popular or easy, and even if you stand alone"

Anonymous
*CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This e-mail and any electronic attachment  is
only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and it may contain information that is privileged and confidential.   All
recipients are obligated and directed to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner.  Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain
confidentiality is strictly prohibited and you may be subject you to
violations of state and/or federal law(s) and carry criminal and/or civil
penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and please delete this message immediately from
your computer or any other electronic device without making a copy or
distribution. Thank you.*