Re: Excel

Unless it is one of the secret routines, try fill color/no fill.

Also try ctl-Z a few times.

neil moore pe se\

On 8/4/2014 6:56 AM, Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. wrote:
List,
I accidently hit some keys while reaching for a paper. The cell in question is shaded gray. When I try to make an entry else where, the whole area containg the two cells becomes gray. Don't know what to do to clear this. Can anyone help me? An old fart.
Gary