Re: ad

Try Simply Hired, Inc.

On Friday, August 8, 2014 12:35 PM, "Lloyd Pack, P.E." <lloyd(--nospam--at)advantage-engineers.com>
 wrote:

Hello Steve,

I think that it would depend upon the position and the expected
age of the engineer that you're looking to hire.  If you want an
EIT straight out of college, then I'd contact some of the local
colleges' engineering departments and find out where they
direct their graduates to look for work, and advertise there.

If you are looking to fill a more senior position, then I'd go through
organizations that support engineers in general and those more
specific to the type of work that you need performed.  Posting
a brief ad here might be a place.  I think that ACI and AISC have
Fora that you might advertise on if they don't have a specific place
to put an ad. ASCE might also have a place for ads.

I've also used online sources when looking for jobs in another state.
Monster.com, engineerjobs.com, etc.

Good luck finding a great person for your needs.

Take Care,
Lloyd