Re: Soccer Field on a Roof

Will geofoam allow water to pass through to the lower roof surface to drain?

On 8/22/2014 12:43 PM, Davis Parsons wrote:
Geofoam. It is used as a fill under concrete slabs in this area all the time. I have a stair project right now where geofoam is used to raise a raise floor area. Original slab difference is 5'-0". 4'-6" of geofoam is used with a 6" concrete slab to level the new and old floor levels.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas