Re: Soccer Field on a Roof

That's tiny, most soccer fields are a little bigger than football fields.

Is your client going to use field turf or a similar product? That may
dictate to some degree what your sub base material must be.

Andrew Kester, PE
Florida

On Friday, August 22, 2014, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. <
bill(--nospam--at)allendesigns.com> wrote:

> Davis -
>
> The field will be 60' x 80'. I have no idea what regulation size is.
>
> It's a remodel of an existing building including a new roof structure.
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
> ALLEN DESIGNS
> Consulting Structural Engineers
> 33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221
> San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
> V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536

Truncated 1298 characters in the previous message to save energy.