-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kester Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 5:27 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Soccer Field on a Roof

That's tiny, most soccer fields are a little bigger than football fields.

Is your client going to use field turf or a similar product? That may dictate
 to some degree what your sub base material must be.

Andrew Kester, PE
Florida

On Friday, August 22, 2014, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. < bill(--nospam--at)allendesigns.com>
 wrote:

> Davis -
>
> The field will be 60' x 80'. I have no idea what regulation size is.
>
> It's a remodel of an existing building including a new roof structure.
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607) ALLEN DESIGNS Consulting
> Structural Engineers
> 33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221

Truncated 450 characters in the previous message to save energy.